Community Investment Program
WICET is committed to supporting the local community through an annual sponsorships program. This program aims to benefit local non-profit community groups and community development initiatives with the mutual aim of improving liveability in the Gladstone region.
WICET values the Gladstone community in which we operate and seeks to support projects and initiatives which align with overall WICET business priorities and vision for the region.
These priorities are:
- Supporting ongoing sustainable development of the community including capacity building and enterprise development of non-profit groups
- Support the development of beneficial social activity
- Enhance the positive social and economical impact of WICET on the community.
Local schools, organisations and events which have been supported via WICET’s Community Investment Program include:
- Gladstone Harbour Festival
- Gladstone Hockey Association
- Rosella Park School
- Gladstone Multicultural Association
- Miriam Vale Bowls Club
There are seven categories where applications for funding, including in-kind assistance, will be considered. Overall, the WICET Community Investment Program’s sponsorship and donations commitment will support projects that improve the overall lifestyle of a significant number of people living in the region and are deemed to have broad support of the community. Categories include:
- Education and training
- Social and community development
- Health and Safety
- Arts and Culture
To submit an application for funding, simply download the WICET Community Sponsorship Program Application Form found here and return by:
WICET Community Sponsorship Program
72 Goondoon St
Gladstone QLD 4680